CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My heart took a picture

There are moments in life, where if you pay attention, you'll realize... they are the significant moments.
Often times, it is an ordinary moment. A quiet moment. But it is these moments, that I relish. When I realize everything I have and how grateful I am for the opportunity to be a mother to these 4 boys.
It is in these moments that my heart takes a picture :D
Dylan
Kyle Luke Nicholas I Wish for You
I wish you the courage to be warm
when the world would prefer that you be cool.
I wish you success sufficient to your needs
I wish you failure to temper that success.
I wish you joy in all your days;
I wish you sadness so that you may better measure joy,
I wish you gladness to over balance grief,
I wish you humor and a twinkle in the eye.
I wish you glory and the strength to bear its burdens.
I wish you sunshine on your path and storms to season your journey....
I wish you peace ~ in the world in which you lie
and in the smallest corner of the heart where truth is kept.
I wish you faith ~ to help define your living and your life.
More I cannot wish you ~ except perhaps love ~ to make all the rest worthwhile.
By Robert A. Ward

0 comments: