CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Grandpa Lake comes to visit

My Dad surprised us by coming to town Sunday morning, to see his brother Bill in the hospital. I haven't really talked much with my dad for the last couple of years. I can't recall a specific reason to explain exactly why? or what happened? We just basically lost touch. I didn't even know that my Dad and Cindy had moved from Port Richey, Florida to Rogersville, Tennessee last summer.
My children have been asking lots of curious questions about Grandpa Lake during the last six months to a year. I spent the majority of the morning and afternoon up at the hospital with the Lake Family. I asked my Dad if he might be willing to come to visit with the boys.
He came for lunch and spent the afternoon today.
Me and My Dad


Playing Apples to Apples with the crew

Nicholas with Grandpa Lake (yes, he has two suckers in his mouth....big goofball :D)

Grandpa Lake with Luke

Grandpa Lake and Dylan (Dylan loves showing off that he is taller than others)

Kyle and Grandpa Lake...Kyle was in a "mood" and wouldn't cooperate with pictures
We were glad to see you Grandpa Lake :D

0 comments: