CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chitter Chatter

I think I learned another definition of true love....
sitting in constant, bone-chilling winds and rain
to watch your son play his soccer game :D
I wore a fleece sweater, turtleneck and rain jacket. Sat underneath a down stadium blanket
and still managed to chitter chatter throughout the whole game.
As cold as it was...Luke offered his jacket to the goalie,
who wouldn't be able to run around as much as he would.
His heart is so kind!
I was so proud of him in that moment, when I saw him willing to self-sacrifice for one of his teammates :D




Luke made the first goal of the game :D
Luke's team won 5-1
After the game we hustled home, and made some hot cocoa to warm ourselves back up.
Six more weeks to go. Let's hope that Spring gets here and stays here! Brrrr!

0 comments: