CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Uncle Bill's Celebration of Life

Lake Cousins
Autumn Dodd, Ashley McGovern, Tracy McGovern, Justin Lake, Carmen Lake, Helen Lake
Back row: Cassy Seedorf, Eric Lake, Maria Simons, and Jeffrey Lake
Autumn and Ashley
Eric, Maria, Justin and Carmen
Helen and Jeff
Cassy, Eric, Tracy and Justin
Maria, Dad, and Jeff
Bookends
My Dad and his twin brother Randy behind Uncle Jimmy
My dad's siblings
Jimmy, Mike, Rick, Wendy, and Randy
Uncle Randy taking a picture of Jon

Some of the gang
Cassy (Eric's girlfriend), Eric, Julie and Maria
Maria and Tracy

When making arrangements for Uncle Bill's funeral, I asked Aunt Julie if she had thought of where to have a luncheon following the funeral? She seemed relieved when I offered to organize the luncheon for her. I got our church scheduled and suggested whenever someone offered to bring food, that she get them to commit to what and where. My mom, Jonathan, Jeff and Denise, and I all rallied together and put on the luncheon without much of a sweat. It was a nice ending to a lovely service.

0 comments: