CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tagged


I was tagged by Tiffany to answer these questions in 5's

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

Starting my first set of Clinicals in Nursing School

Taking care of 3 little boys under the age of 4

I was a Stay-at-Home Mom

We only had one vehicle

I was still breastfeeding

5 things on my To-Do list today:

Get rid of this stinkin' headache!

Take a nap.

Go shopping with the family for shoes, books, jeans, etc...

Continue taking care of Grandma while she recovers from her surgery yesterday

I'd love to go on a date with my hunny! He needs a little TLC :)


5 snacks that I LOVE:

Turtle Cheesecake

Toffifay

TGIFriday's Potato Skins

Kettle Cooked Mesquite Bar-b-q chips with sour cream

Mexican Wedding Cookies

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:

Quit work and stay at home with my kiddos

Go on lots of vacations

Donate money to different organizations (especially cancer research)

Build a huge house and fill it with more kiddos (girls...I would be able to have girls)

Buy houses for my family...so they don't have to worry about paying a mortgage

I TAG:

whoever would like to answer these questions

2 comments:

Karisha said...

aw look at that family picture. amazing how fast kids grow up. :D

Melissa Monday said...

Maria, I always enjoy reading your blog. I especially appreciate the wisdom that you wrote on my blog about potty training. Thank you so much. It really helps me. I'm currently trying your tactic of having him clean up himself. I must admit that there are stains in the carpet and a few extra smelly rooms in the house, but like you said, this will pass. Although I don't think I'll ever miss potty training, I know I will miss this very sweet and loving age. He really is a blessing to me. Anyway, I know it's mostly off topic of what you wrote here, but I really wanted to thank you!