CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

25 random things about Maria


Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.


1. I have moved 28 times in my life (maybe more).
2. I attended 10 different schools before I graduated from high school.
3. I went to Kindergarten and 1st grade in Germany. (My dad was in the Air Force).
4. I have always wanted to have a sister!
5. I am so grateful for my testimony of Jesus Christ. This simple knowledge has provided me with so much contentment, security, and direction in my life.
6. I wanted to have 8-10 kids when I grew up...including daughters in that picture.
7. I am living my dream jobs...wife, mother and OB nurse :)
8. I hate hurting other people more than anything else in the world.
9. When I was a kid (and even as an adult)...my mom could try to beat me to death, and that never affected me like knowing I had disappointed her. (Unfortunately, that didn't keep me from doing my fair share of disappointing her.)
10. If I had the time and the money to invest in a hobby right now...it would be photography. I want to learn how to do "it" right. I just love catching memories in photographs.
11. I am completely and unequivocally in love with my husband. He is exactly what I need.
12. There isn't anyone in this world that I love more than my children.
13. I would have more children if I could (and could stay at home with them).
14. I wish I could be thinner, but as long as I remain healthy (by living a healthy lifestyle and exercising)...I'm okay with the way that I look.
15. It is important to me to have others feel special on their birthday.
16. Some of the most powerful words in this world are "Thank you" "I'm sorry" and "I care".
17. (I hate to admit this out loud...afraid it might jinx me.) I've never had a speeding ticket. (I know mom will find this fact surprising)
18. I love to read, scrapbook, blogging, and Facebook. I have been reunited with more of my old friends whom I had lost touch with over the years. What a wonderful opportunity and a beautiful creation!
19. I believe everyone comes in to our lives for a reason and they leave their mark...no matter how small.
20. We need to enjoy the journey...not just endure it!
21. If you can learn something from the trials and experiences we have...than no choice we ever make should be regretted.
22. I love to be around people who enjoy laughing :))
23. The most meaningful thing I can do as a friend is to dance in the rain with them during the storms of life.
24. I hate cleaning bathrooms more than any other job in the house.
25. I never bake! I don't like it. If any baking takes place in our home...it is Jon's efforts not mine.
There did you learn anything new?

0 comments: