CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

25 random things about Jonathan


1. My favorite all time car is a Porsche 911.
2. I used to be a Michael Jackson fan, but he has just gotten too weird for me. Now I enjoy country music...something I never thought I would ever say.
3. I enjoy building things with my hands.
4. Getting up and having to speak in front of people absolutely terrifies me.
5. The hardest part of life is losing people we love.
6. I own a 1986 Monte Carlo SS Hot rod...I've never had so many strangers come up and make conversation with me and offer to buy my car, as when I am in my car.
7. I like collecting trains as a hobby.
8. My dream job is to be a conductor/engineer of a train.
9. I am the oldest of two brothers, but I was raised as the youngest of 13.
10. I HATED having red hair when I was a kid! Nothing ticked me off more than being called "Red", "Richie Cunningham" or "Johnny".
11. I like playing sports...especially basketball, but I don't like watching them much.
12. I enjoy roller coasters, cliff jumping, and would like to bungee jump. All things I can't do with a bad back :(.
13. I've only ever been in love one time...unless you count my boys.
14. I like the outdoors and camping. My favorite childhood memories were camping in Canada with my family and the week long camp with Lake James Christian Assembly
15. One of the hardest jobs I've ever done is being a good dad.
16. My best friend is my wife...she gets everything about me.
17. I play video games at night to relax before bed.
18. I have worked in Assembly most of my adult life...although, my favorite position was as a fork lift operator.
19. I enjoy working out...lifting weights, running, boxing.
20. I like reading scriptures with my boys right before they go to bed. It helps me feel close to them.
21. I like being involved with my boys...some of my best memories with them has been when I helped build their Pinewood Derby Cars, serve as a Cub Scout leader, coached their basketball teams, went on Scout camping trips, etc...
22. I once biked from Sylvania to downtown Toledo, just to see Maria at work (back when we were dating).
23. I like watching movies, especially in the theatres with surround sound and theatre seating.
24. I would like to travel more.
25. I would love to learn how to fly a plane.


Did you learn anything?

1 comments:

Jeannetta said...

Nice to meet you! :)