CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kyle's 14th Birthday Celebration

It has been such a day!
As we were getting ready for church, Gramma started feeling her defribillator going off, had chest pain, shortness of breath and was very confused.
She looked at me with pleading eyes to help her.
We called 911 and had the paramedics bring her to the hospital (even after having spent 6 hours in the ER on Wednesday only to be sent home on more antibiotics for her UTI).
This presented me with some difficult obstacles...Jonathan and I had temple recommend interviews with the Stake for mom and Jim's wedding on Saturday and we were having the family over to celebrate Kyle's upcoming 14th birthday tonight.
I proceeded to the hospital, and Krisi joined me there.
We stayed with Gramma as they ran tests on her and Krisi stayed with her until April and Tim showed up, so that I could make it to my temple recommend interview.
I returned to the hospital. They admitted Gramma for Urosepsis. I got her settled in and rushed home to join in the birthday celebration for Kyle.
I was so grateful to be able to be there for Kyle. It's so important to him.

Kyle always chooses Ice Cream Cake as his birthday cake. It was a big hit with the kids

Andy and Amy smooching on my couch.
It seems to be popular for smooching lately ;)

London

Brooklyn riding on Luke's back

Britain swinging

London swinging

Jenna swinging

Brooklyn and Kyle

Vivi getting tired and ready to snuggle with Aunt Maria

Mackay

0 comments: