CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Flowers from Dad Cady


I had gotten Jonathan, Kyle and Luke off to join Dylan at the Boy Scout High Adventure
Nicholas and I were having a quiet afternoon together, when there was a knock on my door
It was the delivery guy bringing me flowers

Who was sending me these beautiful flowers?


They were sent by Dad Cady...he wanted to thank me for being supportive of my mom moving to Bowling Green, OH with him when she was such an important element in my life here.


This was a note my mom left for me the following day...these "young kids" in love are so much fun to be around :D

This is the note that came with the flowers
Quite frankly, how could I even begin to try and stop my mom from chasing after her dreams?
She has waited so long for this and sacrificed so much for us


When I read the card, I was flooded with emotion...
So grateful for my mom and what this righteous Priesthood Holder and companion means to her in her life...
and so grateful that along with loving mom, he embraces, loves, and guides us as a father should

For many years, I have reassured my mom that one day she would turn around and suddenly "HE" would be standing there.

We couldn't have asked for a better guy

We look forward to creating many memories together as a family.

Jim, thank you for loving my mom...
thank you for loving ME! ;)

0 comments: