CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our love songs



This was the song we danced our first dance to when we were married. This is Jon's favorite love song for us.



This was a song I dedicated to Jonathan for one of our anniversaries a few years ago.



Last year, I flew in to town for a court date on our wedding anniversary. A tough day for both of us. Jon knew that I loved Garth Brooks so he got me this cd set. My interpretation was he was dedicating this song to me. He didn't realize it at the time, but it ended up becoming our "theme song" for a little while there.



This song was a catalyst in convincing me that maybe my journey back home had more meaning than I had initially anticipated. This song is actually what started me thinking that maybe Jon and I could make it after all :)



We are coming up on 15 years at the end of this month. It has been quite the ride! I can't wait to find out what happens next!



I got in to the car last week and Jon had this song cued up for me to listen to. He is so sweet!

1 comments:

Melissa Monday said...

I love this post, Maria. What a great idea!