CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Christmas time is my favorite time of the year! The spirit I feel the whole month through is completely magical. We have lots of traditions through this season. One of which is decorating the Christmas tree on Thanksgiving weekend.
Since my kids were babies, my mom has given each grandchild an ornament every year. The kids can't wait to re-discover all of their ornaments to hang on our Christmas tree.
Luke and Nicholas hanging ornaments on the tree
The boys all busy at work

Nicholas hanging an ornament

Kyle showing some of his ornaments

Dylan by the tree

Luke

Daddy helping hang them too

Dylan is so tall he can reach the top branches

Our finished product (Of course after all of the kids hang their ornaments...then Mom comes along for the next month adjusting and re-adjusting the positioning of the ornaments. What can I say? I'm definitely my mother's daughter.









2 comments:

M2 (Melissa) said...

Your tree looks beautiful! I love that your kids can all help hang ornaments even on the top!

Karisha said...

I love the tree!