CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nicholas makes me smile

I was on my way to take a specimen to the laboratory in behalf of Grandma. Nicholas asked if he could come along? I readily agreed. He was his usual talkative, inquisitive self on the way over to the Flower Hospital lab. Through his inquisition he discovered that Flower Hospital was the place where he was born.

We drove around to the parking area for the laboratory. I parked the car and picked up the specimen. Nicholas wasn't moving yet, so I asked "Are you coming with me?" Nicholas baffled, inquired "Mom! Are you talking to the pee?"

I don't know why on earth he thought I would be talking to the pee, but apparently he thinks I do such things? :) He then proceeded to tell anyone within his view as he walked through the halls of the hospital "I was born at this hospital!" He is such a character! I enjoy him so much!

2 comments:

Jeannetta said...

Well, do you talk to the stove? The car? Moms DO tend to talk to weird things you know! LOL
THAT is too funny!

Kim Frey said...

I'm sure you've been told this, but my 2yr old, who JUST turned two, saw these pics of Dylan and asked "is that Nick?" as in Nick Jonas........LOL!