CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Samantha Lake's Baptism

Samantha Jenelle Lake's Baptism Day
Sam's Great to be Eight Donuts
Samantha was more than willing to make a promise to her Heavenly Father and she wanted to follow him with all of her heart,
but having to be dunked under water to do so was a terrifying proposition.
Samantha faced her fears and "took the plunge"
Dad and Mom
Gramma and Grampa Browne
Gramma and Grampa Cady
The confirmation circle
Grampa Cady, Dad, Uncle Jonathan, and Grampa Browne
Sam and Sam
Sister Nickles has been serving in the Bowling Green Ward for quite some time.
In fact, she was in their ward when Gramma and Grampa Cady were married.
I inquired about the length of her stay, and she replied "yeah, really I'm not even technically on my mission any longer. I just can't let my mission experience go." She was joking of course, but she had me going for just a moment.
Aunt Linda
The Lake Family
Vivi and Sam
My Parker, how you've grown!
Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Maria
Samantha and Britain
Sailor and Luke...Two peas in a pod
Congratulations Samantha!
We are very proud of the choice you have made.

0 comments: