CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010


I went shopping with my mom yesterday, and came home to this surprise from Nicholas.
He is so sweet!



Gramma loves flowers!
When she lived on her own, her house was filled with plants and flowers
We thought it was only appropriate to buy her some Calla Lilies to brighten up her room
Happy Mother's Day Gramma!

I told my boys, "All I want is a decent family picture for Mother's Day
Not too bad!

I grew you all close to my heart, and I couldn't love you more!


We had to get a little silly!


The rhododendron blooming

We went to church and spent the day with my mom, Grandpa Newbold, The Jeff and Denise Lake's, and The Richters

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comments:

Creative Minx said...

Woo Hoo! You have a blog too! Love the great picture of your handsome boys! Hugs & Happiness friend!