CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Martina Mcbride:in my daughters eyes





Mom,

I cannot begin to tell you enough the difference you have made in my life. From the time I was very young you have shown me what a "mother's love" consisted of. You helped me, you prayed for me, you showed me through example the way I should be not only as a woman and daughter of God, but also as a mother. You weren't a "perfect" mother, but Heavenly Father knew that an imperfect daughter would need an imperfect mother. How else would I be able to find the faith to forgive myself and move forward when I did wrong? Whenever I am faced with challenges or questions in my life, before I ask myself "What would Jesus do?"...I find myself asking "What would my mom do?" Perhaps this is a little backwards. It is difficult to say. What I do know is Heavenly Father was very wise when He gave you to me. He knew you would be the mother I would need.

You are the one who taught me about my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, helped me form my testimony, and help me keep that testimony going strong to this day. I am grateful for your influence and presence in my life. I derive strength from knowing you are always there and will drop everything for me when I need you the most. Your prayers, example, and friendship strengthen me. Thank you for always being there for me! I love you! Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments: