CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Picnic

Mar had a Father's Day Picnic at their place
to celebrate Father's Day with Grandpa
The food was excellent...
I thought it might be a good idea to capture some generational pics with Grandpa

Grandpa with Uncle Joe and Aunt Tammy
Uncle Frank and Grandpa

The Grycza Generational Pic
Grandpa with
My Uncle Steve and Aunt Barb with
my cousin Amy and her girls
Emily, Hailey and Kennedy
Aunt Barb (my mom's oldest sister)
Dylan
Grandma has been adopted in to my side of the family too...
She had a good time visiting and of course eating (her favorite :D)
My sweet Kyle
Luke looking like he is up to no good
The Dynamic Duo :D
My cousin Krisi...we are sisters at heart
Grandpa's Favorite Grandchild :D
Nicholas posing with Great Grandpa Newbold and Mar
I like Grandpa's face here...that's his ornery look :D
I love this girl :D
Maria and Krisi...too cute!
Rob Newbold Generational Pic
my cousin Rob
his two children...Sebastian and Andromeda
and Grandpa
Newbold's
Krisi, Rob and Shauna are siblings (Matt wasn't there)
Shauna is holding her daughter Divya
Sebastian and Andromeda sit with Grandpa
Bob (Rocky) Newbold Generational Pic
Krisi, Andromeda, Rob and Shauna
Sebastian, Grandpa, Rocky and Divya
4 Generations of Newbolds
Robert Newbold... father of
Bob Newbold...father of
Rob Newbold...father of
Sebastian Newbold
"Shuna"
Surrounded by such beauty!
Grandpa's Kiddos (that were there)
Bob, Frank, Kris
Leslie, Grandpa, and Barb
Silly Newbolds!
Carly encircled in her Daddy's arms
Grandpa wanted to make sure he got a picture with Jeff and Denise
Jeff Lake Generational Pic
Denise, Parker, Jeff
Mar, Grandpa, Samantha and Carly
Silly Lakes!
Silly Simons!
I was pretty frustrated to not get a good pic of our family together
What else is new?
The kids' favorite pasttime
Nicholas was playing in his old booster seat
Emily, Hailey and Kennedy playing in Mar's tree
Sammy-Sam
The Armitage's
my cousin Karen, her hubby Barry and li'l Mason

0 comments: