CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 2010 Resolution


My resolutions are holding strong and I am feeling the difference in my life!

April is going to prove to be a difficult month in my life, because I plan on taking on the battle of overcoming my Soda Pop addiction. After a few months of working out and not really having much weight loss, I have decided my next step needs to be eliminating Pop. When I first started working nights, I discovered the wonder of Mountain Dew. Mountain Dew is one of the worse pops you can drink...and yet I drink it on a regular basis. I recognize the fact that I drink way too many of my calories...I allow myself to be dependent on the caffeine in the Pop...and I don't drink enough water, because I drink Pop instead.

I am quite fearful of the Caffeine headaches and truly want to be successful in this venture. So, my first step will be cutting back to 1 Pop a day during the first week. The second week I will only be allowed 1 Pop every other day. And the weeks following, I will only be allowed to drink Pop during special occasions (like going out to eat or parties).

0 comments: