CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Toledo Connection

Heide Vence and Maria Simons Reunion

Heide and I were best friends when Jonathan and I were dating. In fact, she was the Maid of Honor in our wedding. We have lots of great memories of time we spent together doing Singles activities. Once I got married, our friendship dissipated because our worlds were so different. Heide was off still doing Singles things and I was becoming a wife and mom. We lost touch, and have tried to get together a few times this last year. This was the first time, we found success.

Heide and her husband Jim came in to town for the weekend, and I stopped up to visit them in their suite. We had a great time reminiscing about the old days and catching up on the new ones.

I've really missed Heide and her Zany ways...
We took picture after picture because I was trying to get a pic that didn't make me look so fat. A diet and exercise are right around the corner

I love you Heide :)

0 comments: