CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Maria's Birthday

September 2, 2008
Today made me another year older and wiser too!
Although, if you ask me I'll swear to you that I am going backwards now and I am now the youthful age of 34. I am not keen on the dangerously close ages that I seem to be marking off nearing 40. There's no way I can possibly be getting that old!...so I've simply decided I'm not going to ;) Wow, that was easy!
The temperature was in the 90's, so when I was asked what I would like to do for my birthday? or where I would like to go? TGIFriday's popped into my mind. Dinner was quite yummy! And the company was even better :)
~The birthday celebration gang~ (Jeff, Denise, Parker, Samantha, Carly, Mar, Grandma, Jonathan, Dylan, Kyle, Luke, Nicholas and the birthday girl...Maria)
The kids got so excited when they would see the staff singing for another birthday person... Parker would lean over to me and excitedly say, "They're gonna do that for you too, Aunt Maria!
Everyone very happy with their selections
Mar and Grandma enjoying their meals...Mar graciously agreed to pay for supper as my birthday present to me. I liked receiving a present that I could share with everyone. Especially, Dylan who decided he needed to order two entrees. Growing boys! Hmmph!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Maria! So that's why you didn't answer your phone! Thanks for the invite, just kidding!