CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Swimming Fun

The kids favorite thing in the summer to do is swim.
We spend lots of time at the pool.
Dylan and Kyle doing cannonball

Luke jumping in to pool


Luke in the air

Luke soaking wet

Nicholas under water...Nicholas started the summer still leary of the water. Next thing I know, I see him swimming under water. I inquired with Nicholas how he learned to swim under water (he hasn't had swim lessons since he was 18 months old). Nicholas responded with "Well Mom, I saw someone swimming under the water...so I decided to try it. Amazing!

Cole does a belly flop



He's telling me how much the belly flop hurt his tummy




Dylan having a good time in the pool


Kyle going under water


Tired little man!

0 comments: