CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Diane and Maria Birthday Celebration


I was greeted this morning with this birthday card Dylan made for me...

I am laying on the bottom with Nicholas and Dylan laying on my back.

Jonathan is contending with Luke and Kyle fighting on the side.

I love my aspiring artist :D

Jonathan and I spent the day together. We went shopping at The Anderson's where I found my favorite candy in the whole world...Toffifay :D Then we went to lunch at Sakuras. Krisi came by for a visit and to cut Dylan's hair and then...


I share a birthday with Jonathan's Aunt Diane Simons
We go out every year and celebrate together
This year we decided to go out on our actual birthdays to take advantage of the "Free meals" some restaurants offer on your birthday.
The Real Seafood Company is located on The Docks along the river
It's a great place to eat, especially on a nice day
The Simons
Chris and Diane
Jonathan and Maria
Happy Birthday Diane!
I was established on this day in 1972.
As of today, i'm as old as i've ever been ;)

Diane and Chris standing by the river
The weather was perfect...the company excellent...and the food delicious
I felt so much love today with all of the birthday wishes, spending time with people I love, eating great food, and receiving a zoom lens for my camera.
I am so incredibly blessed!
I couldn't have asked for more :D
The birthday girls
Diane and Maria
I also wanted to share some of my favorite birthday wishes sent to me on Facebook (there were at least 100):
Jonathan Simons "I searched my wallet and found it empty, I searched my pockets and found a few coins, Then I searched my heart and I found you,
...
And I realized how rich I really am!
Happy birthday!
With each year I love you more and more ♥
"
Denise Greenblatt "Happy Birthday to an amazing woman. You kept me sane for those three months and longer. I am honored to be your friend."
Charleen Thompson "
Happy birthday! Hope it is a great one! The world was blessed -- years ago when you came into it!!! Love you!"
Karen Armitage "
Happy birthday to an AMAZING woman and a beautiful member of my family! I love you! Have a great day Maria!"
David Simons "
Happy birthday...you probably don't know this but you inspire me everyday with your comments and love...I one day hope to be at least half the person you are..."
Heather Daunhauer "
Happy Birthday Maria! I hope your day is as wonderful as you are!"
Sarah Never "
Happy bday to a wonderfull women that has help me grow as a mom as well as a young lady....love you maria :)"
Rosalie Thieman "
Happy Birthday Maria. I hope your special day (and every other day) is filled with laughter, love, family, and friends!"
Laura Hodgkins
"Happy birthday to my new sister! I am so glad to get to know you!! :) Love ya "
Susan Ammon
"Happy birthday, beautiful girl! Hope your day is full of joy and the best surprises! ♥"
Melissa Gordon
"Happy Birthday Maria! You are one of my dearest and best friends and i wish you all the happiness in the world. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and oh yeah i owe you a molten chocolate cake! let me know when we can get together. Love you bunches!!!!"
Jeanine Wicker
"My dear lifelong, beaches friend! Happy birthday, love you dearly and miss you much! Need some Ria time soon! Hubby and boys always welcome too!! ;) ♥"
Krisi Vadnais "
Happy Birthday Love!!! I hope that you have a GREAT day! You deserve it!! MUAH!!!"

Feeling the love...that's for sure ;)

0 comments: