CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cedar Point 2010


We are pretty limited with what we kinds of vacation types of things we can do while taking care of Gramma. We basically take day trips here and there to have fun together.
Today was a Promedica Employee Day, so we had a Simons Family Day


Fun times at Cedar Point!


The first ride the boys wanted to go on.
They waited in line for 1 hr 45 minutes, but loved every minute of the ride


Dylan putting Jonathan's hat on his bushy head....doesn't really fit


Kyle and Dylan


The ride that convinced me (years ago) that Amusement Park Rides are not my "thing"


Chilling under the tree while waiting for our Wicked Twister riders


Dylan from my viewpoint on the ground


Wicked Twister


Nicholas changed his mind about going on the ride



Love it!


My 5 favorite guys!


Family Pics



Kyle and Luke love the Power Tower


Luke checking out the map to see where we should go next


They bring us along for the $$$$


Corkscrew


Nicholas liked the Corkscrew, but it threw him around so much he ended up with a bruise on his back


Dylan and Luke on the Magnum


Kill me first, before you send me down a hill like that.
This is what you call fun???

The Magnum returns


Dylan and Nicholas


Kyle's favorite ride...The Monster


Nicholas and Dylan


Luke rode with me



I am such a drag on these rides. You should've heard me screaming my head off, getting motion sick enough to be queasy. This is my sacrifice for them ;)


Thunder Canyon



Snake River Falls


Skyhawk


Swings you back and forth to the point where you feel like you are going to do a 360.




Mine Ride


My boys


On our way to the Millenium...the last and favorite ride of the night

0 comments: