CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

February 2010 Resolution


I have been really excited about having success with last month's resolution to faithfully exercise at least 3-4 times a week. I got myself to the gym. Got the ball rolling and then asked Krisi (she works at Lifestyles) to take me through and get a work out regime set up for me. I worked out from the beginning of the month, but I finally weighed in/measured on January 13th and discovered that I had gained back all of the weight I had lost the months before. I didn't let this revelation discourage me, because I was ready to start again and have positive outcomes.

So far last month I have lost 7 pounds and I am hoping to reach my goal of 10 pounds lost by the 13th (my one month mark from when I weighed in). I have been exercising so regularly, that when I don't go to work out my muscles really hurt. The pain now motivates me to get my butt to the gym. I am really excited because I have developed a good habit with regular exercise.

Yesterday, was our Ward Conference at church and I was really inspired during these talks to work at developing a stronger relationship with my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ by becoming more of the "person" I know I can be. With last month's success with incorporating regular exercise (a habit I never thought I would be able to form), I decided this month to take on the feat of daily scripture study. My scripture study tends to be pretty sporadic. I want it to be more consistent and more committed to taking time out each day to spend with the Lord. I know the days that I read my scriptures tend to go better and make me feel better about myself.

0 comments: