CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Perks of working in OB

This is my cousin Karen and her family (Barry~her husband, Jayden her newborn and Mason~her oldest)
When Karen had Mason, I was living in Utah. She was extremely disappointed that I wasn't there to help her through her childbirth.
When she found out she was pregnant with Jayden, I promised her that I would look out for her during this childbirth experience.
She had a false alarm early on the 8th...
So when she started experiencing Active Labor later in the day, she made sure to call me first before going in.
We discussed her symptoms and decided that she should go ahead and go to the hospital.
She was only there for a few hours before
Jayden Andrew Armitage was born on July 9th, 2009
I looked out for her in Labor and Delivery and made sure she got sent to North once she recovered. I was lucky enough to be her nurse on one of the days during her stay.
Everyone loved taking care of Karen and continue to rave about how sweet she is.
I don't think she has a mean bone in her body.
Jayden you are lucky to have her for a Mommy...
and I know she feels so lucky to have you :D

0 comments: